What does it mean to be a member of OiC?
- It means you share and confess the same faith as we do, expressed in the Apostolic Creed, under the authority of the Bible.
- It means you are a part of a community of brothers and sisters in Christ who are bound by faith and love!
- It means you understand OiC is formed and exists by its members, so that you are co-responsible with them.
- It means you have voting right in our assemblies and are eligible for the Church Board.
What are the requirements for being a member?
- As a confessing Christian you want to belong to OiC as an expression of the Body of Christ.
- Baptism is an integral part of this belonging, so you must either be baptized in OiC or have received a christian baptism from before (We accept and perform both infant and adult baptism, in the name of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit)
- You should be familiar with our Values, Mission and Vision Statements.
Are you a member of another Christian Church which you don’t wish do disconnect from? (to your church in your home country, for example). You can be a member of OiC and retain the former membership.
For more information, please see our Membership booklet.
Do you want to become a member of OiC?
- Download the Membership form clicking on the button below.
- Fill the form with your information and sign.
- Send the signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org