It’s OiC Summer Camp time! Every year we gather for a weekend at Sjøglimt Camp for fellowship, good food, and fun.
Our Sunday service will be here instead of Bakkehaugen Kirke that Sunday.
We’ll head to the camp that Friday afternoon, and return on Sunday afternoon. Exact times are negotiable so feel free to come early and leave late or vice versa.
Friday to Sunday, June 8-10th, 2018.
The cost of the Summer Camp is NOK 800 for adults, but don’t let that be a barrier. If you need help covering the cost, or if you can help cover additional costs, please talk to Júnior, Maria, or Maicon.
You can pay for the camp in the following way (in order of preference):
- VIPPS to Oslo International Church (#11887) – Write ‘Summer Camp’ as message.
- Bank transfer to account number 5083 05 58877 – Write ‘Summer Camp’ as message.
- With cash or bank card after Sunday Service – ask Maria, Junior or Maicon.
Note that the transportation to and from the Summer Camp location is not included in the price!
- Children < 3 : free
- Children 3-7: NOK 350
- Children 8-12: NOK 500
- Youth 13-17: NOK 600
Sjøglimt, Sjøglimtveien 34, 1870 Ørje, is located just outside of Oslo.
How to get there:
- By train and bus: See ruter.no for details. The destination is “Sjøglimt, Marker.”
- By road: If you have an extra seat in your vehicle, please let us know in the sign-up sheet when posted. Drive along E18 from Mysen towards Sweden. When you see Ørje sentrum/center, turn off towards “Kallak” and follow the road northwards. After about 3 km there is a large bus stop, with a sign on the left showing “Sjøglimt.”
Bring this stuff with you:
- Your own bedding: blankets, pillow, sleeping bag, hammock, nest – whatever you prefer. Mattresses will be provided in the dorms.
- Swimming stuff: swim suit, beach ball, mask & snorkel, flippers, canoe, schooner… etc.
- Whatever else you need for an awesome weekend away! (eg. a party hat, clean socks… etc.)
- Delicious food will be provided! (Including dinner on Friday and lunch on Sunday)